Monday, June 06, 2005

A New Beginning

I have been gone for 2 yrs.... and finally I managed to get back online.

Have been exploring life, its meaning and the unknown.....

I died 2 yrs back, murdered by Someone Special using a weapon called feelings. Call it Fate, I found her again recently. Took lots of courage to make contact again. Life is interesting cos you never know what will happen tomorrow...

Enough said, lets get on with what I want to share.... But will anyone be reading?? Give me some feedback, ok??

If you have read my profile, there are 2 links to a song named Gloomy Sunday... A little background: Its a Hungarian song written in 1933 for the composer's girlfriend. The girlfriend was rumoured to have committed suicide after listening to it. The composer also killed himself shortly. And in 1936, the songs was allegedly banned cos it was related to many suicide in Hungary. The two versions on the links, one in Chinese, the other is in English are only cover versions. The original is in Hungarian.

Looking at the lyrics, I dont recommend u listening to it when you are depressed.

Sunday is gloomy, my hours are slumberless.
Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless.
Little white flowers will never awaken you,
Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you.
Angels have no thought of ever returning you.
Would they be angry if I thought of joining you?
Gloomy Sunday.
Gloomy is Sunday;
with shadows I spend it all.
My heart and I have decided to end it all.
Soon there'll be candles and prayers that are sad, I know.
Death is no dream, for in death I'm caressing you.
With the last breath of my soul I'll be blessing you.Gloomy Sunday.
http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/gloomy.htm

Talking about depression. I have been there, done it and survived! Will share it when I have time.

0 Sightings:

Post a Comment

<< Home