Monday, August 15, 2005


An Inspiration

Mr. Ho, then 16, was diagnosed with a spinal condition which causes paralysis. He is confined to a motorized wheelchair and has limited use of his arms and hands.

Despite his disabilities, he completed his diploma in legal studies and now supports himself by working as a data entry clerk at a prestigious law firm. (Picture and story from The New Paper on 15 Aug 05.)

Mr. Ho Chee Siong, I salute you!

Though perseverance and determination, he has achieved self-sufficiency.

I am so ashamed of myself. I have dreams and aspirations too. However, I am too lazy to step out of my comfort zone. I love procrastination, there is always a tomorrow!

Do you know that 90% of us love to stay in the comfort zone? Only 10% do things differently. It is this 10% that will achieve some form of success.

In my eyes, Mr. Ho is a winner; a hero! I have to do some serious soul searching. Why he can? Why I cant?

How about you?

@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@hotmail.com

0 Sightings:

Post a Comment

<< Home