Monday, September 26, 2005

Horrible weekend

A real bad weekend. Lost a lot of $$$ on soccer bets. (I have never won a bet involving Man Utd since the start of EPL, jinx or what?)



















Than I thought, what the hell? Since lost so much, what is another few hundred? So bought this phone:










But the free bluetooth ear piece cant work. Really down on my luck! So decided to book my ticket to HK before they run out. Finally, confirmed my flight.
















Now, I have problem finding a good hotel. Any recomendations? About S$120/night, in Kowloon. I will spend 2 nights in HK and move on to China. I am so excited!!!


Ps: At last, petrol prices have gone down 3 cents per litres (when crude oil prices went down almost US$9). But, they raised it 9 cents the last time round (when crude oil went up US$5). I think I should sell petrol, its real profitable to milk all the suckers who have no alternatives.



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

2 Sightings:

Blogger d said...

m-o-n-e-y! xD

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ribena said...

Hi

Can't remember the hotel I stayed at HK. Near Women street, Mongkok MRT.

Then, which part of China are you trekking? Shanghai? I know well.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home