Friday, September 16, 2005

Life of a Sillypore Complain King/Queen

At age 5,

C.King: Mummy! Jie Jie (sister) stole the sweets from the fridge.

At age 12,

C.Queen: Teacher! Ah Seng copied during the maths test.

At age 19,

C.King: Sir! Ah Beng didnt clean his rifle. He went eat snakes.

In adulthood,

C.King: Hello? I think last night I saw dirty things. While driving, I saw some ghostly white elephants staring at me across BuangCock MRT. Can you send someone to check?

C.Queen: Hello, police? I want to lodge a report against 2 racist blogs. By the way, I think our female celebrity blogger XX also wrote something seditious, but its ok cos I love her!


Ps: Complain King/Queen, give me a break! PLEASE!



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

2 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

wahahas, ur stance on xx is funny! so gender-biased, lol...

6:37 PM  
Blogger NA said...

Went thru ur entire blog liaoz.. Highly interesting and enlightening... Lets cont to keep in contact..

Thanx for ur time =)
Haf a nice day

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home