Thursday, September 22, 2005

Internet Addiction




7 signs that you are an Internet Addict

1. Offline is the last word you use before sleeping and online is the first word when you wake up.

2. You own an updated blog.

3. You play sports like Fifa 05, Need for speed, WOW II.

4. You use your 2 megal pixel camera phone at least 3 times a day snapping pictures for your blog.

5. You go shopping on the net.

6. You call your friend using skype.

7. You look forward to my next entry on this blog.


Ps: haha! Another lame entry I wrote straight out of bed. I have bookmarked this site, and I think I will need it soon!




@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

3 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

no 1,2,4,5,7 applies, so do i count as an internet addict?

8:33 PM  
Blogger aspiringwife said...

haha, nice site. yep i think i know a few pple who is a great internet addict. nice one!

9:38 AM  
Blogger NA said...

r u an internet addict? =)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home