Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Netgear Router is cranky

My router has been acting strange since 3 days back. It will drop my connection after 2 to 3 hours. I have to on and off the router and my connection will be back (I am using Maxonline). I have a home network and this is bad! Anyone can help?? I am using Netgear WGT624 v2.

Netgear technical helpline is 8001301252. I got in touch with them 3 times yesterday, nothing they advised helped. They say, Netgear will replace my 3 months old router.

I am suppose to call 6512 9250. I did and was referred to call 6233 6810.

The first call at 12 15 pm today, they said the tech guy was out for lunch. They took my number and said would return my call. They promised to when I make them swear!

The second call I made was at 2 30 pm. A sweet voice asked me to call the first number 6512 9250. I told her I did and was referred to her. She took my number and again promised to get the right person to call me, I made her swear too! (should have gotten her handphone nos.)

An hour has passed, I am still waiting.......... (to be continued)


Ps: a promise broken is a debt unpaid!

3 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

i also got problem with my internet connection. depending on the timing, esp during evenings, my wireless on my laptop cannot detect any connection. on and off the modem/router also no use.but during morning time no problem. iggit thr wireless card got problem?

the funny thing is, my PC next door no problem connecting at all leh...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Nope........ I using wired network. Its the router's fault, anyway got hold of them and gonna change it tmr.

7:06 PM  
Blogger NA said...

When you said "I have learnt to love myself. I will never hurt myself and definitely will never allow you to hurt me! ", I am really amused. Not that I am a mocker.. but I am aware that humans r imperfect. And as long as we remain so, we will offend each other, offend and have disagreement with each other. This does not mean we shd shut off from the world. Tolerance, acceptance and true understanding can still enable us to have fruitful relationships.

The cost of being an 'island' is that although u r not hurt by others, u missed out opportunities to forge strong friendships and precious relationships. To get this, u need to take risks. Risk of being hurt by others... And you need courage to step out of your little shell...

Am I making sense? or does all these sound like bullshit to u?

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home