Thursday, October 06, 2005

Boring Day

Sorry, no new input today. My inspirations went for a break.

Spent the whole day in front of the computer downloading songs.

In the evening, met up with an old friend and he started introducing network marketing. Entertained him an hour but, in the end, told him I am not keen. He mentioned something like making $5k a month. Well, I can earn the same amount during one weekend of soccer betting!

After that, went for a movie 'The Myth'. I always enjoy Jackie's movies, especially those for asian market. Hmmm..... the opening scenes look very much like his earlier movie Amour of God.

I really cant wait to leave for my well deserved holidays! I have made my plans. From 01 Nov to 15 Nov, I will be in China and Hongkong. 15 Dec till 10 Jan, will be back in China. Hopefully, can celebrate my Christmas in Hongkong, most probably in Disneyland. But before 15 Dec, I will spend a few days in Thailand. Too many friends, so little time!


Ps: I will post lots of photos and write about my visits, mark it in your diary! By the way, I heard you cant access blogspot in China? Anyone can verify?


@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

5 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

sounds like a long vacation u r having! and spending lotsa $$ too! rem to post pics with yer face on it one hor :D

6:51 AM  
Blogger kukukucinta said...

and yes,u cant access blogspot in china

6:52 AM  
Blogger aspiringwife said...

i heard so too. wondering why no blogspot in China. Funnie..

2:02 PM  
Blogger NA said...

how i wish i can go abroad for a change... sighz...

12:36 AM  
Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

so many holidays?! *envy*

frm wat i noe, u can't even access CNA website in china...

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home