Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dollies Gone Wild - The Conclusion

I wrote a piece about them some time back. It generated a lot of feedback, and guess what, I was banned from their tag board. Maybe I was too close to the truth and the truth hurts.

Well, let me say this again: I think they have an entertaining and creative blog. But I hope it stays at that. Please dont give us all that crap of educating young girls, blah, blah, blah.

I have been following the site since day one and it has slowly evolved. They now have a live IRC session, which is sort of a fans club meeting where you go and give them a pat on their back. And of course, you can also go throw eggs at their face but I think you will be banned from their fans club meeting after that.

I hate their hypocrisy, everything seems like a feel good excercise for the dollies. Dont ask for money in the name of charity! In their case, dont ask for fame in the name of altruism.

A regular reader of my blog has this observation: The blog (author) is naive and immature, but what can you expect from a group of kids? They are sheltered and has never stepped into the society. Lets give them their 5 minutes of fame. Someday, they will learn about the hard facts of life.


Ps: it was just a regular fever which I have, like a once a month thingy. Thanks for your concerns. Mdm Kucinta, its a pity its isnt Malaria else can lose alot of weight!



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

2 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

once a month thingie? gee, sounds like u having menses problem >.<

4:26 PM  
Blogger NA said...

1) not everyone is able to accept the truth at point blank range. it took me many years to improve significantly in this area. and even now, i haf difficulty swallowing constructive criticism from well meaning people at times..

2) not everyone wnats to know the truth.

3) for those who want the truth, they want it selectively. the bible did mention something like not to cast your pearls among swines, less they trample it and turn on you... put it in your situation, offer ur sharp insights (symbolised by pearls) to s@#$%s may lead to a backlash, which did happen right?

well.. we jus do our best and hope they will see light. sometimes the truth is not to be told, but to be learnt ourselves...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home