Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New Fishing Record

This is what I call fishing! This fish is caught at a fishing ground in Bangkok. Looks like I must make a fishing trip to Bangkok in December.





Ps: its a money making night again. Czech looks good to overcome Finland. Ireland will not beat the Swiss. And England will not win more than a goal against Poland. Wish me luck!



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

4 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

woah, the fishes we caught during our trips really pale in comparision with this!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Haha..... didnt win money for England match. In fact lost half the bet (as expected, cos I predicted England wont win more den 1 goal). But won with Czech, my most confident bet.

So its another positive night!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

That's a mighty scary looking humongous fish. I wonder how it tastes like ;p

1:24 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

I saw that snake picture too.

But sorry, got phobia of them, so not planning to put it up.......

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home