Friday, October 14, 2005

Sex Education - Battle of the sexes

5 hard truths you should know:

1. During courtship, the girl speaks, the guy listens. When he conquers her, the guy speaks, the girl listens. After marriage, both speak together and the neighbours listen.

2. The most gorgeous girls will always have not-so handsome (read: fat & short) boyfriends. The most desirable men are always paired with average looking (read: ugly) girls. (Wake up! This is no Hollywood)

3. Guys always wonder why other guy's girlfriends are prettier than his own. Girls always feel their girlfriends' partner is better than her own.

4. Guy: Sex is an activity. Girl: Sex is love.

5. Dont believe what they tell you. S I Z E does matter!


Ps: Luckily, I am fat and short (my height not length!!!). Next time, I tell you about a L theory.

11 Sightings:

Blogger NA said...

Haha.. When is Battle of the Sexes Episode 2 (Clone of the Cocksters) coming? =) Yah.. I know the proposed name suckz.. but I cant think of a better one leh..

2:16 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Hmmm.... huh?? My brain must continue to work?? I try okie?

Anyway, weekends are reserved for soccer actions only!

9:01 AM  
Blogger kukukucinta said...

Lovers whisper sweetnothings to each other while married couples say nonsense to each other!! tsk tsk....

10:14 AM  
Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

thanx for visiting my blog. ur blog is very interesting. i've bookmarked it. cheers!

2:20 PM  
Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Wah Lau lel!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

#2 --> so to be gorgeous must find a fat & short bf?! hahahahaaa

#5 --> if the gal tell u size does NOT matter, either she has never had a tiny winy one OR she's just trying to protect your EGO! wahahahahaa

11:44 AM  
Blogger NA said...

Love covers a multitude of things... If u get wat I mean...

Btw, according to my younger brother, I am pretty idealistic. I still exhibit what little left of it in me at times...

Hmmm........

6:20 PM  
Blogger NA said...

There was once when I came across this pretty gal.. We are mutually attracted to each other, I guess.. But I am the nerdy, tooty type, whilst she is the pretty cheonging type..

so i guess tats the end of it... or maybe point 2 will work? hmmm... see how lor...

6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sex is a form of exercise (indoors nia). kekeke...

10:46 PM  
Blogger NA said...

ah.. i am not interested in one night stand or some short term thingy... in short, i am thinking of marriage... lolz...

11:40 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

LoL... so true!!!

For no.3 "Guys always wonder why other guy's girlfriends are prettier than his own. Girls always feel their girlfriends' partner is better than her own."

Hai ya.. humans can never be satisfy..

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home