Thursday, October 13, 2005

I need more dough!

Willment: Yo, bro, Happy Birthday!

There are so many concerts coming up and I dont have enough money to attend all of them..... so sad!

15 Oct 2005 - Beyond "The Story Live 2005"
I think I will give this farewell concert a miss. Ever since their lead singer passed away, I think they have lost their sparkle.

25 - 26 Nov 2005 - Jacky Cheung "Classic Musical - Snow Wolf Lake 2005"
This one is in Chinese, I prefer his Cantonese version. The ticket is too expensive, I will give it a miss unless someone is kind enough to give me a pair of tickets.


26 Nov 2005 - David Tao "Love Can World Tour 2005"
I attended his "Soul Power" concert 2 years back, fell in love with his music. I think I should be going for this one.

10 Dec 2005 - Andy Lau "Vision Tour 2005"
This one die-die also must go! Miss will regret. Anyone wanna come along?


Ps: Esmond, if you are reading this, I am waiting for a ticket to David Tao's concert. One ticket enough, we can go together! But 2 will be best, so that I can get a female partner to go with me. I welcome any other sponsors too!



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

3 Sightings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be goin to Beyong concert this sat.. hehe YEAH!

mmm.. David's Tao I missed the one 2 yrs ago.. tinking of goin this yr..


Andy lau~ Wooh.. tink worth watching too..

Oops, goin to burn a big hole in pocket this few mths.. keke

11:28 AM  
Blogger bLuRsTaRz said...

tao zhe concert ticket so ex de ah.. hw to support..

9:44 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

hur hur.. i also want to go david tao's one.. and also Mayday.. but all so ex one.. =[

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home