Friday, August 26, 2005

The Living and the Terminated.

Blogs come, blogs go. Some of the once popular read have been terminated. Why? Because the identity of the author has been compromised. See Reason for Coming Back and Boy Orange. I hope my identity will never be exposed. For those of you who know who I am (Jiahui, Lydia, Esmond, Willment), I got to silence you people. I am sorry!

On a lighter note: Girls, you always wanted to be our equal, right? Here's the first step! Check this out. Tomorrow, they can start building urinals in the female toilet so there will be no more queues. How cool!

You love scary movies? This is more exciting than The Maid. Definitely better than The Ring! Its the Supermarket Ghost, coming to a supermarket near you.........

Be X afraid!


@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please contribute by checking out my sponsors.

0 Sightings:

Post a Comment

<< Home