Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tomorrow is Little Grass birthday, the women who spent 8 years with me.

This morning, I sent her a message wishing her a happy birthday and wanting to buy her a gift or meal.

Received this reply in the afternoon:

don't need. U already have given the worst birthday present in the entirelife.. And the worst is my hair has not shown much improvement.I just wanna to get far far away from u when everything is settled. don'temail to me unecessary. Thanks.

Can you see the hatred? Boy, I must have hurt her real bad! Imagine 3 years have passed and till today this is the kind of communication we engaged in. (If you wanna know, she blames her hair loss on our breakup too.)

I know I am the guilty party, I deserved to be hanged.

But having hatred may not be the best way to handle the situation. Forgiveness may be a better option. She hates me, I feel guilty. If only there is forgiveness, we will both get our peace. Only with her forgiveness, I can finally bring closure to this chapter in my life. I doubt it will ever come. It shall always remain as an open ending for me.

For you my friend! Learn from my lesson. Do not treat relationships as a game. Treasure what you have. Always remind yourself: I must treasure every moment with you, my one and only love.

And, especially the guys, please do not stray. Always end one relationship before starting another. The temptation will always be there.

Take care!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand what pain really is
until you have lost it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Sightings:

Blogger NA said...

Someone once mention that the anti-thesis to hate is love. And one cant exit without the other. The outward appearance of hate may well be a veil that attempts to conceal the love that one has for another. But this is not verified. And need not be always true.

I felt betrayed by a lady once too.. and 3 years dun seemed to be sufficient for me to forgive her entirely. She got married recently. I was present too. Anyway... I didn really hate her just tat I felt tat I am treated unfairly. My own 'case study' actually does not support the little theory I have written above.

All these are just for your reference and consideration. I dare not claim to be an expert. I never was. But I hope to provide some means or insights to help ease tensions or solve problems of any sort.

Have a nice day.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home