Friday, July 15, 2005

Came across this quote on a lovely lady's profile.....

[have you ever ask yourself whether you love yourself?]

Suddenly lots of flashback.....

I used to have a girl whom loved me with all her heart n soul. But after many years in the relationship, I strayed.
An exciting, young thing came into my life. I succumbed to the temptation. I cruelly ended a 6 years relationship. I needed a fresh face, fresh excitement cos over the years, it has turned into a stale relationship. We didn't do anything to renew our passion. It became a habit. Seeing each other everyday, sleeping together but with different dreams. We didn't communicate anymore. She didn't know what I was thinking, what I needed. It wasn't her fault, it was mine!
Things were different with the young thing..... we were madly in love, everyday was exciting, everything was great. Alas, what goes round must come round. I was dumped after 8 months. It was devastating! My world collapsed. I went into depression. Attempted to kill myself. Had a mental breakdown. I tried to ask God, WHY?
One day, I suddenly realized I did not know how to love. In order to love someone, I have to love myself first. If I cant take care of myself, how can I say that I will take care of her till the end of time. I started on my road to recovery. I started loving myself. I didn't hurt myself anymore. I took good care of myself.
Today, I have got used to the pain. Who says time can heal all wounds? Time doesn't heal your wounds, it just let you get used to the pain, so over time its no longer as painful as you started with.
I believe that every life lesson prepared by Him is to make me a better person. I don't question Him anymore.
May God bless you too!
(Little Grass, though we will never be able to be together again. You are always in my prayers. You are a great person who deserves the best. Thank you for spending a significant part of your life with me. Thank you for all you have done. I miss you!)

1 Sightings:

Blogger NA said...

Is it really all over or is there hope for a tomorrow somehow?

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home