Saturday, September 10, 2005

Missing you

Fz, I miss you! Fang

I didnt manage to resist the temptation and went to check out her friendster account. Hmmm.... she looks thinner but from her bright smile, I know she is getting on fine. I guess we all got to get on with our life, with or without the person we miss.

The wounds are old but the pain is still intense. Time will never heal my wounds, it will just let me get used to the pain.

I cannot forget the places we frequented, the food she loved. Her favourite songs and movies are played over and over again on lonely nights.

Unrequited love is beautiful? Yes. The memories never fail to bring a smile to my face, but it is always followed by the pain. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely wish her well.

Fz, you are my princess, yesterday, today and forever!

I love you!


Ps: sorry if it bores you. This post is written without edits, I just let it flows, it may be messy. Just want to document my feelings immediately.


@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too. Zhi

4 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

unrequited love is always beautiful. u admire her from a distance. u do sweet things in a secret manner to gain her attention. there's no quarrels, no arguements, no petty fights to lose yer temper over. everything is so sweet becase the memories just stop there....

9:08 AM  
Blogger Prem John said...

Been single since I lost my gf of 4 years back in 2002. I feel you bro. There's no pain like that which the opposite sex can inflict on a man. Hang in there, it gets easier to forget the memories with time. But time doesn't heal, rather love does.

I don't yet have the courage to write about my pain. But perhaps soon , I will. That may ease the pain at the recollection somewhat.

Take it easy out there.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a lovely post!!!!! Fz is a lucky girl to have met u(^^)/

8:09 PM  
Blogger NA said...

I wish you well.. Both of you... May your future be better than the past.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home