Sunday, September 11, 2005

Why I can never be a soccer commentator on TV?

10 comments I will make during a match:

1. Wah, Kelong (being bribed) arh??

2. He starts his run at the defense but he forgot to take the ball along.

3. Shoot...... shoooot..... Shoot! Shit, he dreaming or what?

4. (After referee, disallows goal) The ref bet on small (number of goals) tonight, I am dead!

5. He keeps tripping over, wobbly legs, must have one shag too many last night.

6. Damn the coach! Why XXX (player's name) didnt start the match? What's he thinking? Sack the coach!!!

7. What a bobo (elephant) shooter? Open goal also cannot score! I also can do it, ask him go and sleep!

8. Aiyo, the way they play, creativity zero, shooting also zero!

9. Wing, wing! You idiot! Can go down the wing or not? The centre is already very crowded.

10. I already KNEW they will win! Should have placed more bets.


Ps: After reading, you know I am a good soccer analyst, right? So any soccer club wanna sign me??? Hope I do not have to use any of these tonight on Bolton. Star bet: Bolton -1/2 ball.



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

3 Sightings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... Just imagine a soccer player call Dick and he is really good. You probably say,

"OMG! Dick is good. He's everywhere... It's like there's eleven Dicks on the field.".

=D

3:20 PM  
Blogger Yoong Family said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Yoong Family said...

sorry, wrong comment on the wrong blog! too many pop-ups...

i'm going off footie... in mourning...

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home