Friday, August 26, 2005

Death Sentence

Today, Took Leng How is sentenced to death for murdering 8 years old Huang Na last year.

I AM AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!

I AM AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!!

I AM AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!!!


Enough said. I rest my case.


Ps: See my arguments against capital punishment.
If you agree with me, please
sign the online petition.



@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please contribute by checking out my sponsors.

2 Sightings:

Blogger kukukucinta said...

i dunno how to write cheemly, but i do not agree with u. he shd be punished for doing such a thing to a young girl who has such a great future.

if there's no capital punishment, i think there'll be more crimes on earth...

just like i never pan chan during my work. u breed mosquitoes, i'll fine u! a wrong is a wrong is a wrong...

9:13 PM  
Blogger NA said...

I will suggest that you do a little reading on the legal system and the underlying philosophy behind it. Punishment as deterrent? as desert? or for utilitarian purposes? sounds cheem right? =)

It is desirable to reflect and question things. But we need to make sound judgments based on strong arguments. You are not putting up a strong case jus by saying "I AM AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT." Justify your proposal, substantiate your claim and out forth a sound conclusion. Otherwise u r really wasting your time.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home