Friday, September 09, 2005

The Realistic vs The idealistic

Differences between the 2 type of people:

The Realistic vs The idealistic

1. Party hard vs Pray hard
2. Get drunk vs Always sober
3. Enjoy sex vs Idolise sex
4. Have wet dreams vs Have Visions
5. Love dogs vs Love God
6. Die cock standing vs Die a virgin

I am 95% realistic 5% others. How about you?

I welcome all readers from the Realistic world cos my views may not go down well with the Idealistic.


Ps: its another friday! See you at Devils tonight!!!

2 Sightings:

Blogger Prem John said...

Heh heh, liked your piece on pre-maritial sex. but 8 out of 10? Man, I'm missing out a whole lot of booty.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Garnet said...

hello! tks for visiting my blog :)

Ur blog is interesting too. Unfortunately, i'm not able to share the tarts with u coz my bro has finished them. :P

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home