Friday, August 05, 2005


This is the Official world's funniest joke:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."
There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Funny meh?? I like this one, found in yesterday's New Paper better:

What's the difference between a bird and a fly?
A bird can fly but a fly cant bird.

Hahahaha....... Just wanna lightened up the mood on this depressing day!

The weather (see photo, its taken from my bedroom) is killing me. Its so depressing. Please give me some sunshine, will you?

0 Sightings:

Post a Comment

<< Home